Forum about Jobs - Translator, Interpreter
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 35998 - from Cathy (FRA) - 2018-09-09
Translator, Interpreter : "Language exchange and long-lasting relationship!"

Hello everyone!

My name's Cathy and I'd like to become an interpreter one day, as I think this is the ideal job (for me at least ;) ).

My native languages are French and Russian, therefore I could help you to improve them if you want to. Furthermore, I learn English, German and Italian at school, and I'd love to write to people speaking one of these languages! Feel free to mail me!

Buongiorno!

Mi chiamo Cathy e mi piaccerebbe diventare un'interprete un giorno (penso proprio che è il mestiere ideale).

Sono russa e francese, e se studiate una dei due lingue, potremmo aiutarsi a vicenda, perché mi piacerebbe migliorare il mio italiano.

Scrivetemi!

Cathy

35998 -
modify delete 40534 - Reply from Mohamed (ALG) - 2023-05-10

HI I AM A TEACHER OF ENGLISH IN PRIMARY SCHOOL AND PRIVATE SCHOOL, MY NAME IS MOHAMED MEZAGUER, I HAVE MASTER'S DEGREE IN TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING ARABIC-ENGLISH,I SPEAK BERBER,ARABIC,FRENCH,ENGLISH AND SPANISH, I WANT TO USE AND IMPROVE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH OTHERS.THANKS

35998 -
modify delete 36002 - Reply from Betty , 19 y.o. (CHN) - 2018-09-11

Hello Cathy ! My name is Betty, I come from China, and I want to learn French and English. Now I could only a little French and English could you help me ? Thank you very much!

Forum about Jobs - Translator, Interpreter - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info